Why Does Keith Lemon Wear a Hand Bandage

I often wear a bandage on my wrist as I have a rather unorthodox tattoo right there and while I would argue it is a lively form of artistic expression unfortunately most television producers tend to disagree. Keith previously explained the hand-wear saying.


Keith Lemon Finally Reveals The Truth Behind The Bandage On His Right Hand Mirror Online

Keith Lemon has FINALLY explained why he wears a bandage.

. Over the years my bandage has become part of who I am and I always carry a spare in my pocket. So according to Keith the bandage is used to hide a tattoo which wouldnt be appropriate for television. Sharp Lemon fans the man not the citrus fruit realised that while he was at the BAFTAs he appeared without his bandage and there was no tattoo.

Why does Keith Lemon wear a bandage on his arm. There are a few stories about the reason for the bandage but the most reasonable explanation is that it is a character prop. Keith Lemon always covers his right hand Image.

Why does Keith Lemon wear a bandage on his hand. GETTY The Celebrity Juice host has always had his right hand taped up and while hes teased the reason hes never actually said it. But much to their surprise there wasnt a tattoo in sight.

The bandage has confused his fans for years and left them wondering why he is never seen without it. Getty When Chris argued the Hot in Herre rapper did wear the plaster for a reason Keith replied. The Celebrity Juice host real name Leigh Francis has stated in interviews the reason he wears the bandage is to cover up a rather unsightly tattoo though he is more than likely just joking.

Keith Lemon born Leigh Francis 47 is from Leeds Yorkshire. I often wear a bandage on my wrist as I have a rather unorthodox tattoo right there and while I would argue it is a lively form of artistic expression unfortunately most television producers tend to disagree. Why does Keith Lemon wear a bandage on his hand.

Yeah artistic expression didnt he. ITVHolly Willoughbys co-star says thought she was pregnant amid exitSpeaking on Chris Moyles Radio X Show Keith saidI often wear a bandage on my wrist as I have a rather unorthodox tattoo right there and while I would argue it is a lively form of artistic. Why does Keith Lemon wear a bandage on his right wrist.

Why does he wear a bandage. Keith previously explained the hand-wear saying. Is Bo Selecta Keith Lemon.

Keith previously explained the hand-wear saying. KEITH Lemon is well-known for his crude jokes and doesnt often hold back on air. The comedian has often given a different answer when questioned about it.

There are a few stories about the reason for the bandage but the most reasonable explanation is that it is a character prop. But one thing Lemon has always been coy about is the bandage on his hand. What is Keith Lemons tattoo.

While for years hes added to the speculation surrounding the bandage Lemon used to claim it was because of a racey tattoo he had which TV. Why does Keith Lemon always wear a bandage. Keith Lemon presents Celebrity Juice and Shopping with Keith LemonImage.

There are a few different theories and explanations to this question some of them from Keith Lemon himself. Beside his true identity Keith Lemon is also hiding something else from his fans that is. Keith Lemon has supposedly explained his decision to always wear a bandage on his right hand saying that it covers a rather questionable tattoo.

Why does Keith Lemon wear a bandage. I often wear a bandage on my wrist as I have a rather unorthodox tattoo right there and while I would argue it is a lively form of artistic expression unfortunately most television producers tend to disagree. Why does Keith Lemon always wear a bandage on his right hand.

ITV In 2018 Francis attended the Bafta Awards where he won for Best Entertainment. The Celebrity Juice comedian has kept fans confused for years over his fondness for wearing different colour bandages on his right wrist. Heres why the star is never seen without it.

Keith Lemons bandage is for artistic expression Image. Why does keith lemons wear a bandage While for years hes added to the speculation surrounding the bandage Lemon used to claim it was because of a racey tattoo he had which TV producers didnt want on their cameras. Over the years my bandage has become part of who I am and I always carry a spare in my pocket So according to Keith the bandage is used to hide a tattoo which wouldnt be appropriate for television.

Keith Lemons bandage is part of his characters appearance - there is no medical reason for it. Why does Keith Lemon wear a bandage on his hand. Over the years my bandage has become part of who I am and I always carry a spare in my pocket So according to Keith the bandage is used to hide a tattoo which wouldnt be appropriate for television.


Keith Lemon Reveals Odd Reason Why He Wears Bandage On His Right Hand Metro News


Why Does Keith Lemon Wear A Bandage On His Arm Metro News


Why Does Keith Lemon Wear A Bandage On His Hand

No comments for "Why Does Keith Lemon Wear a Hand Bandage"